Terms & Conditions of the YGG SEA AMA Offline Session
1. This AMA Offline session will take place on April 30, 2022, from 18.00 - 21.00 and is aimed to provide viewers with educational knowledge about various newly-listed coins, on the Bitkub exchange, and Projects at the Bitkub M Social venue, as well as through the Bitkub Academy Facebook page and Youtube channel. Participants are able to win token rewards by providing the most correct, accurate, and fastest answering of provided questions.
2. In this AMA Offline Session activity, participants interested in receiving token rewards in the AMA Offline Session activity will need to join the session at the Bitkub M Social venue and those that are the fastest and able to provide the most accurate answer for the questions answered within the session which are broadcasted on both the Bitkub Academy Facebook page & Youtube channel. If found to be in accordance with the rules, as well as all terms and conditions, the participant will be eligible to receive the reward of AXS token airdrops.
3. In this AMA Offline Session activity, Bitkub Labs Co., Ltd. and Bitkub Online Co., Ltd. need to coordinate with one another to verify the information provided by you as the participants, including wallet address, phone number, email address used to register on the Bitkub Exchange, name, address, and participants’ UID, or other information as necessary provided on Bitkub Exchange. By participating in the AMA Offline Session activity, we request/require your consent to collect, use, and disclose your information as necessary.
4. One Eligible Participant will be selected from the attendees at the Bitkub M Social venue per question for the 25 questions according to the rules of the AMA Offline Session activity announced through the channels.
5. For the Company to be able to distribute the reward to the Eligible Participants, the Eligible Participants are required to have a Bitkub Exchange account with a complete level-1 identity verification (KYC 1) before April 29, 2022, 11:59:59 PM.
In case the Eligible Participants do not have a Bitkub Exchange account with a completed level-1 identity verification (KYC 1) within the given campaign period ie. April 29, 2022 11:59:59 PM., the participant will be considered ineligible for the AMA Offline Session activity’s reward, and the vacant position will be replaced by another Eligible Participant.
6. Each participant will be eligible to receive AXS token airdrops, providing that the participants provide the fastest and most accurate answer to a 25-question quiz given by the session moderator at the Bitkub M Social venue based on the educational slides.
7. Bitkub Academy will give away AXS tokens as an airdrop, including 5 AXS to 25 eligible participants.
8. The participants agree and accept that it is in Bitkub Academy’s sole and final discretion to choose the appropriate answer given by the participants.
9. Each participant will be eligible for 1 reward only.
10. The prize rewards will be distributed within 60 business days from the session date. However, upon delays caused by technical difficulties, Bitkub Academy will directly contact eligible participants through their Facebook inboxes to inform them of such delay, as well as the new date of merchandise distribution.
11. The Eligible Participants that are confirmed and announced within the AMA Offline Session will be required to provide details of the Eligible Participant (eg. name-last name phone number, email address as used to register on Bitkub Online account, etc.) in a given Google Form. Eligible Participants will be required to provide the relevant information to Bitkub Academy within 2 calendar days. Those Eligible Participants who fail to do so will be deemed to disclaim the reward of the AMA Offline Session activity.
12. The Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the activity without prior notice.
13. The rewards cannot be redeemed for cash or other campaign rewards and the benefits from this activity cannot be transferred to another person.
14. The Company shall not be liable for any loss incurred by the participant in the course of its dealing with the Exchange, unless such loss is clearly attributable to its own willful default or fraud.
15. The participants shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against all claims, damages, losses, and expenses arising out of the participant’s performance.
16. The Company’s decision is final and binding without negotiations.
17. The Participant understands and agrees that the AMA Offline Session Airdrop activity is the activity which allows the Participant to participate in a question and answer format in connection to the education content provided by the Company either via the Bitkub M Social venue, Bitkub Academy Facebook Page or the Bitkub Academy YouTube Channel for a reward of value no more than THB500 (Five Hundred Thai Baht). AMA Offline Session Airdrop activity is not a game of chance, a venture which results in losing benefits or money, bargain, gambling, the gamble of money or other possessions, or a game of chance promising money or other benefits, and that the compliance with applicable law and regulation is of essential.
See more Latest releases
2525, FYI Center, Tower 2 11th floor, Unit 2/1101-2/1107 Rama 4 Road, Klongtoei Sub-district, Klongtoei District, Bangkok 10110